Secret relationship glue
…and other things we love right now
“To the people who love you, you are beautiful already. This is not because they’re blind to your shortcomings but because they so clearly see your soul. Your shortcomings then dim by comparison. ” ― Victoria Moran
Research has shown that kindness, along with emotional stability, is the most important predictor of satisfaction and stability in a marriage. We liked this statement about this secret “relationship glue” from a recent article in The Atlantic: “Kindness glues couples together…kindness makes each partner feel cared for, understood, and validated… there’s a great deal of evidence showing the more someone receives or witnesses kindness, the more they will be kind themselves, which leads to upward spirals of love and generosity in a relationship.”
Tips: Other ways to use The Boyfriend Log
Here are some of the other things people tell us they’re tracking:
- how they feel each day regarding a health condition (very useful information for you and your healthcare team)
- sleep hours and how they feel each day with certain hours or lack of hours
- the supplements or medications they’re taking and how they feel on them
- creative practices (tracking their dedication to their art)
- sales results
- job performance or goals
- progress on eating habits and workout goals (because you can’t change what you can’t see)
- other types of relationships, such as parents, kids, friends, bosses
Feel free to leave Linda an email at Linda@theboyfriendlog to tell her how you’re using your app!
Linda got up at 3am (California time) to guest on Boston’s #1 morning music show, Kiss 108, to chat about The Boyfriend Log. She had a blast and can’t wait to do more! Catch her interview here.
It’s been a great summer so far! We’ve been in the top 100 of the top paid Lifestyle apps nearly every day of August (some days in the top 12). Thank you for downloading and spreading The Boyfriend Log love!
P.S. We’d love your Like on Facebook!